Moni’s health and safety protocols have always been stringent, as the welfare of our customers and staff is paramount. We are continuously monitoring the developments on COVID-19 and have implemented additional measures to ensure we maintain a safe space in our Cafes, as they remain open.
Moni’s Cafe in the City will close every Friday & Saturday from the 20th March onwards, but remain open in the weekdays. Moni’s Al Bandar will remain open as normal every day.
Our staff continuously sanitize furniture, surfaces, door handles and use hair nets and rubber gloves. We have also moved the tables at Al Bandar Cafe around to increase the space between customers.
Sanitizers and tissues are readily available four our clients. We have also removed the cushions from the chairs at Al Bandar as the virus can possible survive in fabrics, although this is not yet confirmed.
What shall we all do?
- Wash your hands constantly with soap and warm water ensuring you cover your wrists too.
- Avoid touching your face, nose and eyes.
- Use the hand sanitiser constantly.
- If you have any symptoms and have recently visited one of our Cafes, please let us know immediately.
- If you have a dry cough and fever, please stay home as per government guidelines.
We are monitoring the developments and will keep you updated as things move forward.
Let’s try and be positive, stay healthy and be safe.
Get in touch with us if you have any queries at firstname.lastname@example.org